See Projects for contributions I have made to various software.
See Setup for information about the software and hardware I use.
Reach out via email with any inquiries, questions, or comments. For individual projects, the project’s repository/issue tracker can also be used.
- 2020-07-10 Basic fault tolerance in ZFS
- 2020-07-08 ZFS on 2 differently sized drives
- 2020-07-07 One weird trick to debloat apt-based distros
- 2020-07-04 Thunderbird profile anatomy
- 2020-06-27 Guide to suckless software
- 2020-06-23 Hugo: Jekyll-style date and slug from filename!
- 2020-06-21 A real world example of editing Arch Linux AUR PKGBUILDs
- 2020-06-20 Hugo: change the automatic title and slug!
- 2020-06-12 Friendship ended with Jekyll. Now Hugo is my best friend!